technology

---------

From: Betty Bowen (bbowen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon May 03 2004 - 06:42:13 PDT

Thanks for the ideas. After several "innovative uses of technology" ideas,
they all came back to the same point - nothing else I could get for my
classroom would work without an upgraded basic computer with CD burning
capability. So Friday I asked for that. Like everybody else, probably.

Granters like to give showy things, but the showy things aren't useful if we
don't have the basic things.
(What I really wanted were flat files anyway)

---