Re: Need Help Transfering Address Book

---------

From: knitzber (knitzber_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 02 2004 - 20:22:38 PDT

Hi Woody,

I am no expert on these things, but from a general
understanding PCs
don't seem to be able to read Macs but Macs can read PCs if
equipt
with a mac friendly windows program - I used to have one on
my
computer in my cubicle when I was working at the district
level. That
might be the only way to export something like an address
book to a
PC that was operating on a Windows platform.

Just a guess.....

Mac also has a software program called MacLinks (not sure of
the
spelling), that allows the Mac to open any file it is sent,
I believe. That
might also offer some help to crossing the Mac / PC
wasteland,
although I am not sure that will help transfer files back to
the PC in a
readable format.

Another possibility is sending the address book as a Word
document.
The addresses would probably not be clickable, though.

Kevan

---