Need Help Transfering Address Book

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 02 2004 - 17:39:51 PDT

I Need Help Transferring my Address Book from my
little i-Mac to my wife's PC. My address book is in
Netscape 4.74 on my mac OS 9. I successfully exported
the address book to Netscape 7.1 on the same computer.
But I want to e-mail it over to the PC. It has windows XP.
I exported the address book to my desktop and then e-mailed
it to the PC. It arrived and I put it on the desktop of the PC.
Then when I try to import it to the Netscape address book on
the PC, it says "invalid file". Can anyone out there help me.
I read the instructions but each attempt fails.
                                        Help Me, Please, Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
Where Woody's watercolors are: