Coil Basket Lesson Plan on IAD - from Sue Stewart

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun May 02 2004 - 10:19:44 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Finally! I got the Coil Basket lesson plan in
Incredible Art Department - with the help of the Yarn
Council. Images are all from Sue Stewart:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Sue-baskets.htm
As long as the Yarn Council doesn't scream it will
remain on - I tweaked theirs quite a bit. I did ask
permission to use their graphic and some of their
words (and have my email saved).

Links to come on this lesson. I have to check them all
to see if they are still active.

This lesson is linked from middle school and high
school - be sure you see the basket at the bottom with
the figure - It is awesome! Thanks Sue!

Judy Decker

=====
Judy Decker