Art on a Thread Challenge - New on IAD

---------

From: Judith Decker (jdecker4art_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 01 2004 - 15:21:43 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

I will eventually get all of the Art on a Thread ideas
on Incredible Art Department....but at least I have a
start. Thanks to Christine Besack and Sky McClain we
have a new challenge that I am inviting all to
participate in.

Art on a Thread:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/Recycle/recycle.htm

I will keep this on the rest of this year --all summer
long -- and all next year collecting wonderful art
projects where you have used recycled materials. At
the end of the time period we will have a vote on the
most creative ideas and the winner will receive a fine
art paper doll from me as a reward (sending me
photograph of your face is optional for the winner).
Yes - it will be a "fine art" doll - these dolls go
for $25.00 and up....and hopefully by then I will be a
pro at making them (grin).

I will then save all of the images into a smaller size
with brief "how to" - Soon I will add a link to the
ideas that were posted. I need to reread and edit them
- weeding out duplicates.

Enjoy!

Judy Decker

=====