A favor to ask?

---------

From: craig roland (rolandc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 19:58:31 PDT

Pam,

As I may of told you, I'm currently writing a textbook on the
Internet for Art teachers for Davis. I've finished several chapters
and am in need of some feedback from art teachers in the field. If
you have time, I'd like to send you chapter one which provides an
overview of the Internet. It's about 18 pages long. I've been so
close to this stuff I just need to know if what I'm writing is
readable and pertinent.

Craig
CRAIG ROLAND Associate Professor of Art Education
School of Art and Art History - University of Florida
PO Box 115801, Gainesville Florida 32611-5801
Art Ed Office: 352.392.9165 Fax: 352-392-8453
http://grove.ufl.edu/~rolandc/homepage.html
@rt room: http://www.arts.ufl.edu/art/rt_room
art junction: http://www.artjunction.org

---