thanks

---------

From: jlb (wjbaas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 14:35:26 PDT

You guys are amazing!
Another Mac question---------Dahhhhhhhh!
When I get e-mails from other people sometimes they have pictures
attached and sometimes the pictures are right in the e-mail. I know how
to attach, but not paste into......................and my files are so
big they take forever for the other person to download. How do I resize
to send at a reasonable size and what dimentions would the pixels be? I
have this problem no matter wheather I use the digital or scan in
photos. How do I paste into the message? Using Netscape 7.

Any words of wisdon would be appreciated.
Gracious

---