Re: [ArtsEducators] More Mask lesson plans on IAD

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat May 31 2003 - 06:18:41 PDT

The student who walks up and down the strip runs their hands lightly over the streamer, insuring even twists. It's not absoulutely necessary, BUT it does offer one more "job" when twisting. So hand mixers are always on my wish list! :-)
~~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

    http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

  These are unbelievable.
  I am not clear on the procedure.
  You have one student run the mixer and another student holding the end of the stramer and another "walks up and down the strip" what does that mean exactly?

  I am amazed at the result.
  Brenda

---