Re: Music

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 19:08:31 PDT

 I teach elementary, and I play only my cd's (used to have students bring
them in as a reward, but many were inappropriate and I had to play dj). The
ones my students seem to like the most are Enya, Moby, the Beatles, Motown
songs, and some jazz cd's I got in the French Quarter in New Orleans. I
play classical sometimes, but my students don't really like it. My
principal loved the Enya that I was playing when he observed.

Leah