Geometric Mandalas - Lesson on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 08:07:04 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I have put Linda Wood's fantastic mandala lesson on IAD:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/linda-mandala.htm
I have it linked from Elementary plans and Middle School Plans both (it is
even suitable for high school). The quality of work from her fifth graders
is just amazing.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. for Linda - sorry this took so long - but I couldn't find your
instructions.... I had saved them into a different folder. When you have
time - check over how I interpreted everthing and make any corrections
(summer is fine).

---