Re: Music

---------

From: Becky Thornton (artswim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 06:26:30 PDT

> Dear All,
Lor of the time I play Billy Joel...but sometimes I play CD"s classical,
rock ,or a real oldy like Sinatra.
On the Classical, I went to the orchestra teacher and asked her what she
would like them to know and remember if she could pick a few. She gave me
some, I had them and so I played them and had the titles on the board and
asked the kids to write the song titles in thier daily drawing notebook.
The orchestra teacher was really pleased that someone cared!
Becky Thornton>