Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Online Classes

From: Judie (judiej50_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 02:55:39 PDT

I think summer opportunities came through earlier on this list, but I'm
feeling so overwhelmed these days--things seem to be spinning faster every

Does anyone know of any online classes available that will satisify SDU
credits for recertification requirements? I need to find 5 hours
somewhere. Also, would consider a summer workshop somewhere, but I need to
get the SDU credits and many of the "summer opportunities" I've seen don't
offer the SDU credit.

Thanks in advance.

Judie J