Re: Art Party -ART

---------

From: MAK ~ MaryAnn Kohl (mak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri May 30 2003 - 02:45:22 PDT

Bellingham is 1.5 hours drive north of the Seattle Ferry docks with good
traffic. Say two hours from point a to point b if it's busy. (I've never
heard of Harstine Island, but that doesn't mean anything.) From Portland to
Bellingham is about 5 hours. We are 30 minutes drive south of the Canadian
border.

5/29/03 9:49 PM~ STeacherkipp@aol.com~STeacherkipp@aol.com~
It may be doable to make it to your book party. I'm going to be on Harstine
Is. on the 7th. I think that's about halfway up to Bellingham from Portland.
How long would it take to drive up from the Seattle Ferry docks? My husband
thinks 4 hours, but I don't think he really wants me to drive "clear up to
Canada" LOL. Anyway can you send me directions off-list from I-5?
Susan in OR ---

MaryAnn F. Kohl
Bright Ring Publishing, Inc.
PO Box 31338