For Art Museum Educators

---------

From: Emily Onstott (eonstott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 13:41:32 PDT

Excuse the cross-posting for those of you on the museum ed list-serv also.

I would like to hear from art museums who are using VTS - Visual Thinking Strategies - in any of their educational programming - be it tours, resource materials, outreach programs, etc.

Please share how you are using VTS in your educational programs, what audience these programs have been targeted to, and most important, if you could share the rewards and challenges that you have experienced in these efforts. (For example, staff/docent malcontent for whatever reason; difficult with your collection, etc.)

Thanks!

Emily C. Onstott
Manager of School Programs
The Walters Art Museum