Radial Design Lesson Plan - on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 20:10:06 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Larry Prescott has submitted another great lesson for Incredible Art
Department- Radial Design:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Larry-radial.htm Larry
was inspired by Alix Pechette's Earth Mandalas
http://imet.csus.edu/imet1/peshette/mandalas/

If you have done a similar project and want to share - send me your images
and I will add them (Jdecker@woh.rr.com)
I have done radial design with 4th graders, 6th graders, 7th graders (and
8th graders with a reduction printing project). It is a good project to
reinforce some math skills.

Thank you Larry! I have some more from Larry to get online tomorrow. Larry's
Web site is:
http://mms.d321.k12.id.us/Web%20Art/index.htm

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com