Re: This one just blew me away~~~~~

---------

From: Melissa Speelman (lucylomax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 18:42:29 PDT

One of my students directed me to the Honda UK site to see this. It's the Honda Cog commercial- what you are seeing is real- no editing. I think it took over 600 takes to get it right. The concept is based on Rube Goldberg's inventions. My Jr. High students were so engrossed. I really want to build a lesson around this commercial and Rube Goldberg's work.

If you visit the UK site you can sign up for a free DVD of the commercial, of course you have to live in the UK. I called Honda locally and they knew nothing about the commercial. If anyone has a lead on how I can get my hands on one of those DVD's let me know.

---