Re: french art/ french folk art

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 14:21:33 PDT

Watch my posts throughout the summer....There may be some good ideas coming
from the "experts" group. I have links to Haitian art and a project inspired
by art of Haiti on my site. There are already many links to Mexican art -
and projects on my site (more ideas to come). I also have a lot about Mali
(French speaking). Many links for Canada. I plan to beef up Spanish
resources for those with a high Hispanic population. I hope your post
generates a lot of ideas. Ideas on French Impressionism are slated for this
summer on IAD - watch for those posts as well.

As you come across ideas over the summer - please post them and I will add
them to IAD resources and ideas pages. I am interested in French Folk art,
too and would love to see what you come up with. Check your Crystal
Productions catalog for videos and books about Mexico - Crizmac too. I
previewed a very nice video about Mexican Culture quite a while ago - my
review is probably in the archives.

Judy