Foil Tooling Mask Lesson Plan - on IAD

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 12:37:21 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I am getting new plans added as they come to me. This one is a good one by
Jeannette Anthos:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/Jeannette-masks.htm

This fits nicely into both lists of cultures covered.

I have added a middle school adaptation (my own) - sorry I don't have an
image. I have also added a brief plan for an aluminum foil relief mask (link
at top of the page). There was a picture floating around in the elementary
folder - but no lesson plan for it. If anyone has done anything like it - I
will be happy to add your images. I think I guessed right at the steps
involved (I have done something similar myself - As I always say - like
minds).

I just got another GREAT plan from Larry Prescott and will get that one on
soon - along with his excellent mask lessons. I really appreciate Larry!
Can't wait to see what he comes up with next year. FYI - someone not on our
list serves has already spotted Larry's lesson on Chuck Close and plans to
use it for high school. Naturally, I forwarded the good news to Larry.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/