Linda, Michal: Art Party for Storybook Art

---------

From: MAK ~ MaryAnn Kohl (mak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 11:18:28 PDT

I know that most of you couldn't really attend, but I still want to invite
ANYONE and EVERYONE in the Bellingham, WA area to a celebration barbecue of
the new book, Storybook Art!! I am having a barbecue to honor the kids who
contributed...giving them their honorary books, making hats, having a moon
walk, balloons, croquet, games, food --- and so on, hotdogs and icecream.
Big doin's, as they used to say about the Mickey Mouse Club (ok, I'm over
50). It will be

Sunday, June 8
5208 Noon Road, Bellingham, WA (my house and big big yard)
2-5 pm
bring a beverage
everything else provided

I'm going to try to get a couple of local illustrators to attendllll\
Pierr Morgan (The Squiggle), Arthur Dorros (Abuela)
but they don't know it yet!!

I'm excited to share the fun of publishing and authoring and illustrating
with kids...ages 4-16!
My dog will be dragging her frisbee around to each kid until the party ends.
Dog heaven.

Let me know if you're coming!! Gotta buy those hotdogs!!!!
Get a cake decorated to look like the book cover.
Moon walk for adults will be 1/2 hour at the end of the barbecue. the kids
should be worn out by then.

=======================
   mak@brightring.com
    www.brightring.com