RE: wish list letter home to parents

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 07:31:33 PDT

Check the archives, last year, maybe September?
Jan

Subject: Re: wish list letter home to parents

Hi all,
One fun thing that you can do at the beginning of the year (or any time, but the students might have more enthusiasm at the beginning) is to have a scavenger hunt.
I made up a very long list of things that I would like to have for the art room. Remember, they are not supposed to buy anything.
Things like sea shells, rocks, old coins, glitter, thread, needles, old bones, art books, magazines, glue guns, old tools, nails, .....you get the idea.

---