Re: Music

---------

From: Diana Gualtieri (artinpa_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 05:53:32 PDT

Thank you all for the input on music in the classroom. Judy thanks for forwarding what you had on file! I especially like this idea . . .

kcaraway <kcaraway@swbell.net> wrote:
I've found it helps to read to them passages from books about the conflict between thinking in words and visual pictures. Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain, etc. There are reasons instrumental works are more conducive to doing good work, "getting in the zone" as we call it, or "flow" as it is called in research.