ebay Live Auctions item 2176215812 DALE CHIHULY GLASS SCULPTURE great examples of his work being suctioned by sotheby's

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 04:26:09 PDT

Hi All,
 Here is a link to an Ebay auction by Sotheby's of a gorgeous Dale Chihuly glass sculpture. There are a bunch of great pictures of other sculptures also now up for auction. Far above my price range, but the pictures are great references !!
I also find his work very visually soothing !
yet another stress buster :)

 http://cgi.liveauctions.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=28226&item=2176215812

Hope this helps,
Christine Besack :)