All School Sketch Festival - Original post

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 22:13:16 PDT

DearArtsEdNetters,

I have seen a couple questions about who started the All School Sketch
Festival... It was Makio from Japan. Makio has some Great Stuff on his site
(featured on Great Sites this month). DO take a look.

From Makio:

Dear Art Educators,

I have updated my page of Landscape Painting sites:
http://ukitasho.hp.infoseek.co.jp/Landscape.htm

I'd be interested to know what you think about the child museum of our web
site.
I would be grateful if you could link with my page.

Sincerely Yours,
Makio Kawashima

Art Teacher
Ukita Elementary School