Re: "ALL-SCHOOL SKETCH FESTIVAL"

---------

From: kcaraway (kcaraway_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 21:48:41 PDT

We have had days when my students could draw anything they wanted to, as
long as they drew all period long. I told them DEAD was too negative, so we
would use the first two letters of DRop, and some of them got the joke. Some
of them actually dreaded it. Some people will complain about everything.

I also can't find the original information on the all-school sketch
festival. Where is it described? Karla

---