Re: Retirement and Disneyland

---------

From: Ray Leal (rayleal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 19:31:36 PDT

Discovery Science Center is near Disneyland- low cost and has fun, hands
on exhibits for kids. I second Maggie's ideas- the beach and San Diego!
Long Beach has a nice Aquarium- The Aquarium of the Pacific and it is
right on the harbor, also close to Disneyland. Visit a mission or two-
San Diego, San Juan Capistrano.
I'll keep thinking- It has been quite a few years since I had 5 year olds.
I want to add my congratulations on your retirement, too! It is
wonderful! Enjoy it as much as you have enjoyed your teaching years. I
hope you stay on the list- I'd miss your posts terribly-
Heather

Woody Duncan wrote:

>Thanks Maggie
>
>Maggie White wrote:
>

>>Woody Duncan wrote:
>>

>>>So my question is, What in Southern
>>>California is Free or Low cost that would interest three 5 year

---