Paper Mola Lesson Plan (multi-grades)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 18:02:47 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Kuna Indians - molas - was on both middle school and elementray cultures
lists - Lin Altman has added an elementary plan and Larry Prescott has added
an upper middle school plan:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/Lessons/6-molplan.htm
This is linked from Middle School Lessons

I will have links to this plan from the cultures ideas pages too when those
come about.
Larry is writing up more "how tos" for other projects on his site....and
they are super! Much more than I expected. Some I will be writing up into
complete lesson plans for you to use. I am so glad Larry joined our Getty
list.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department