Betty Bowen and Woody Duncan - In the News

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 16:26:11 PDT

Congratulations to Woody Duncan and Betty Bowen (two ArtsEdNet Talk list
members and both middle school art teachers) who have received awards:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/news/artnews.html

Woody is retiring this year - But plans to stay involved with art education.

If you have any Great News to share - let me know about it and I will share
it with the entire art community through Incredible Art Department. Your
good news is everybody's good news.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department