Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Retirement and Disneyland

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 14:53:20 PDT

I went on the web and got six plane tickets to LA in September.
Yes, I know you will be back in the classroom then. But I promised
my triplet grandkids Poppie would take them to Disneyland. We have
ten days in LA. Adding up the $$$$ for Disneyland, Knotts Berry
Farm, Universal Studios, and the San Diego Zoo is going to set
Poppie back a few $$$$. So my question is, What in Southern
California is Free or Low cost that would interest three 5 year
olds ? Write me back if you have any ideas. We do plan to see
the Mammoths and bugs at the LA county museum.
                                        Woody in KC

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15
This one soars: