Retirement and Disneyland

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 14:53:20 PDT

I went on the web and got six plane tickets to LA in September.
Yes, I know you will be back in the classroom then. But I promised
my triplet grandkids Poppie would take them to Disneyland. We have
ten days in LA. Adding up the $$$$ for Disneyland, Knotts Berry
Farm, Universal Studios, and the San Diego Zoo is going to set
Poppie back a few $$$$. So my question is, What in Southern
California is Free or Low cost that would interest three 5 year
olds ? Write me back if you have any ideas. We do plan to see
the Mammoths and bugs at the LA county museum.
                                        Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15