Re: Music

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 14:39:10 PDT

"ArtsEdNet Talk" <artsednet@lists.getty.edu> writes:
> I know some don't like playing it at all in class, but those of you who
>do, how do you handle the type to play?
Only I decide the music - only I touch the radio/CD - that solves a lot of
problems - those that grumble will get over it. It is amazing to me that
some classes have music "personalities" - my current 3D class likes
classical and won't listen to jazz - once I had 5 days a week country
because they were all happy with that. For the undecided i turn to
"background " music like you would have in a yoga class - ocean waves,
flutes, something that they can tune out completely. Our school rule is
no headphones so that helps.

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---