RE: can you help with this?

---------

From: Rebecca Stone-Danahy (RebeccaStoneDanahy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 12:40:12 PDT

Sue,
Call Artist and Craftsman Supply in Charleston, SC at 1-877-560-4507.
They sell the paper and the wax cakes to make grave rubbings. It seems
to be a popular thing in Charleston to look up family graves and take
rubbings. I would assume the supplies would work the same for a
memorial.

Becky in NC

Rebecca A. Stone-Danahy
Forsyth Country Day School