RE: can you help with this?

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 11:55:08 PDT

Sue, years ago when I was playing with rubbings, there was available blocks
of a waxy substance that came in different colors. I think it was called
rubbing wax, actually, and it came in colors plus metallics. It was not as
waxy as crayons, but not sharp like a pencil would be and the block shape
made it possible to cover a large area without tearing the paper. The paper
I had the most luck with was a rice paper or something similar-it's
transluscent, but strong. You can probably find either at a hobby or
art/craft store, or maybe they even have such at these new scrapbooking
places. Good luck with your search, and I'm sorry you lost your brother.
Linda in NC