Retirement - Woody

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 11:40:38 PDT

Woody,

Sorry it's taken me a while to chime in on this, but we've bought a new
house and it looks we're spending a lot of the summer doing the packing,
cleaning, repairing, moving, setting up, etc.etc.

I certainly wish you all the best in your retirement, and hope that one
of these days we can run into each other; there, here, wherever.

Be well, and enjoy what you've earned so well.

Lawrence A. Parker
Philosopher and Educational Consultant

---