African American Quiltmaking

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 10:31:53 PDT

Dear ArtsEdNetters,

Here is help with your bookmarks.... I do have some links to African
American Quilt making on my site:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/textiles.htm
(sorry if the link takes a while to load -- it is working slow for me today)

I found some additional ones for Linda the other night....If anyone would
like to see those - please let me know (Jdecker@woh.rr.com - or post your
request to the list). I can re-organize the Textiles page this summer to
make the links easier to find. I found more lesson plans, too, for African
American quilts. Anything new (and changes) to my site will be geared to
your interests and needs.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department