Chuck Close -elementary adaptation

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 08:41:50 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Aaron Hopkins sent me some images of work his students have done using Chuck
Close as inspiration:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/larry-valuegrid.htm#Aar
on
If my link doesn't work - go to Art Lessons - then Middle School - then
scroll down to the bottom where the Chuck Close link is (I hope to
reorganize the page over the summer - just another on my "to do" list).

Does anyone have a high school lesson they can share? I will add that to the
plan. This summer, I want to add other grade level adaptations to many of
the plans already on the site. Each time I do this - I will announce to the
lists (It doesn't do any good if I am the only one who knows they are
there -- smile).

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department