Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Neat middle/high school project architecture/artists

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 06:28:35 PDT

Great website- I'm impressed by the vases.

Judy Decker <> wrote:Dear Middle and high school teachers,

Here is a very neat project that Sarah Wegenast did with 9th graders.

Architecture combined with artist research project- Artwork of the artist in
the windows.

From her site: The purpose of this project was to study and create an
Architectural Facade using a master artist as inspiration for the gallery
windows. Students designed a building facade of their architectural choice
and filled the windows with famous artwork. Students selected a famous
architectural building of their choice from the website
and completed a worksheet with information that they then shared with the
class orally. The average size of the facades range from 24" to 36".

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department

Do you Yahoo!?