Mac Question

---------

From: jlb (wjbaas_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 06:17:25 PDT

Hey all you Mac Gurus,
I need help with Netscape 7 messages.
does anyone know how to select only some messages by dragging the mouse?
In the old Netscape, I could click on the upper left corner in front of
the message icon and drag to select a group of messages to delete
instead of deleting 1 by 1. It's so much easier to do that way. then I
don't have read messages clogging up the screen. Tried to find in the
help menu, but no such luck.

Thanks,
Gelato

---