- Castles out of sand?

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 06:14:11 PDT

Still in school, but thinking about VBS..... does anybody know how to create sand castles (like you do at the beach) but then make or keep them permanently? What about mixing elmer's glue in with the water (but what a mess on their hands)? Ideas? A Google search lead me to stuff like plaques or using a sandcastle mold, but the building aspect would seem to be the most fun part for kids. The 'look' of sand castles can be so cool.

Ideas?

Jan

---