Long time

---------

From: Tracey Collier (atla_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 04:58:43 PDT

Hello all Artsednetters

It has been a very long time since I have had a chance to send a note.
However, I have enjoyed reading most of the posts. Sometimes it gets so
hectic that I only havr time to scan.

Some time ago we had some discussions on drawing faces. I remember some
people had "recipes" for doing this. I kept a lot of them, but as
computers are wont to do, mine went and got infected with some
mysterious disease and I lost a whole lot of info. If there is anyone
who would not mind sharing their recipes with me, I would be most
grateful.

Regards

Tracey in Durban, South Africa

---