Nearly forgot!!!

---------

From: Tracey Collier (atla_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 04:58:43 PDT

Hi again

I nearly forgot! Thanks to everyone who sent me ideas of must sees in
Milan, Italy. Unfortunately I did not have time to go and see the Last
Supper. You have to make anappointment and the days I had available they
were fully booked. I did see the fascist architecture though ..... and
giggled myself stupid. The train station in central Milan is a classic
example of this. Beautiful but ugly, if that makes sense.

Tracey

---