Thank you Woody for the kaleidocycle page and Happy Retirement :)

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 03:04:30 PDT

Hi All,
I just wanted to thank Woody for sharing his kaleidocycles lesson.
And all those who share their lessons on this venue.

The video part was great !! Yet another bar that you wonder teachers set for us mere mortals to try to reach ! (tee hee )
I am hoping to tape our district art show next year and put bits on line for others to view.
 Meeting with elementary art staff this Summer in order to plan a few art/math lessons to go with our newly adopted math series. Been wanting to increase the amount of cross curricular teaching in my school, and might as well drag everyone else on board if I can !
I'll have to dig back to revisit all of the Art/Math discussions we have had here on ArtsEdNet Talk :)

The fact that you are retiring is great for you and I'm sure a great loss to your school. Can't even imaging being able to paint full time :) you must be so excited to dig in !!

It is a small thing to share information with others, but it goes so far in helping all of us.
(I hope we help you back, from time to time).

Thanks for all you do !!!
Christine Besack :)

---