Re: Retirement in a Few Days - Woody

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 19:14:03 PDT

Thanks Sky,
        I'm planning for Denver 2004. I'll put in a proposal for
a presentation after I get back from New Mexico. I also
hope to get an art consultant job that may get me to more
conferences. Right now I'm using the Internet to find deals
for trips. I booked 8 nights in New Mexico for Frani, her
mother and sister and their plane fares. Then I got six
plane tickets to LA so we can take the triplets to Disneyland
for 10 days in September. I hope to bump into you again at
conventions and such.
        I got presented an employee of the month award at the
BOE meeting today. Our board president said she would make
me teacher of the year if I'd stay on. I just said "No Way",
I've got too much to do.
                                        Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons