Re: Some nice elementary work - Artsonia

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 19:08:02 PDT

Just a word about Artsonia. Our exhibit chairman for the Young Peoples
Art Exhibit in OH, put the kids' pictures on Artsonia. If that wasn't
cool enough, I found out you could order a t-shirt with your student's
work printed on the shirt. I walked into class with my student's
t-shirt on her art day without letting her know that I had purchased it.
 The look on her face was, to quote the commercial, "priceless!" She
told her mom and now we wear them together on her art day. Iwas afraid
that the other kids might get their noses out of joint, but they were
really excited for her. I have some great kids!

Sandy

>Artsonia is one way to get your work noticed if you don't have a school web
>site. Some publishers have noticed other list members' student art.

---