Re: Retirement in a Few Days - Woody

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 18:22:25 PDT

Wishing you a wonderful retirement - a wonderful life - for a pretty
wonderful art teacher...and I know that not even having met you in
person. Can't imagine what your students and colleagues must feel like
losing you. But, I can imagine how excited Franny and your grandbabies
must be! Good luck, enjoy your family, Sandy

---