Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Great K thru 8 Web Site

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 18:01:25 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I am collecting great ideas to put on Incredible Art Department - I found
many on Rebecca Engelman's site. Her site will be another Great Site for
Cathedral School Art teacher- Rebecca Engelman . See her Kindergarten and
elementary Hall. Check out the beautiful artwork/murals throughout the

Beautiful mixed media Matisse collage -3rd grade

Picasso painting/collage - 8th grade

Perspective drawing - with technology (digital pictures) -7th grade

Ceramic and mosaic mural made by 8th graders

Ceramic Mural made by 8th graders

8th grade claymation - takes a while to load - but worth the wait.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department