Great K thru 8 Web Site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 18:01:25 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I am collecting great ideas to put on Incredible Art Department - I found
many on Rebecca Engelman's site. Her site will be another Great Site for
June.

http://www.cathedral.k12.nd.us/bengelman/home.html
Cathedral School Art teacher- Rebecca Engelman . See her Kindergarten and
elementary Hall. Check out the beautiful artwork/murals throughout the
building.

Beautiful mixed media Matisse collage -3rd grade
http://www.cathedral.k12.nd.us/bengelman/art3.html

Picasso painting/collage - 8th grade
http://www.cathedral.k12.nd.us/bengelman/art8.html

Perspective drawing - with technology (digital pictures) -7th grade
http://www.cathedral.k12.nd.us/bengelman/art7.html

Ceramic and mosaic mural made by 8th graders
http://www.cathedral.k12.nd.us/bengelman/fountains.html

Ceramic Mural made by 8th graders
http://www.cathedral.k12.nd.us/bengelman/mainstair.html

8th grade claymation - takes a while to load - but worth the wait.
http://www.cathedral.k12.nd.us/bengelman/artrich8.html

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department