Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: wish list letter home to parents

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 17:52:35 PDT

We always make posters at my school for open house. I use post its or other sticky notes and write one item on each, and I make sure to put my room number and my name on each one. It is very exciting to see them disappear, and since all the teachers do it, the parents are used to it. I get most of the stuff too!

Peter Gorham <> wrote:
Hello All

I have just joined the list again and am looking for sample lists or letters
home asking parnents to save materials for the art room. Does anyone have one
to share?
Peter Gorham
Peter Gorham
266 Golf Club Road