can you help with this?

---------

From: Sue Stewart (Sue_Stewart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 14:27:48 PDT

I have a question from a fell staffer - does anyone have suggestions?

"This summer I have the opportunity to visit Washington D.C. and see the
Vietnam Memorial. It is customary for people to do rubbings of names on
the memorial. My brother's name is listed, so I would also like to get a
rubbing.
Do you have a recommendation on what type of paper and medium I should use
to get the best results so that I can have that rubbing, along with other
items, framed?"

Sue E. Stewart
Sumner High School

---