Supporting arts programs in schools

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 13:59:43 PDT

Along this line, I wanted to add a sunny note. In our morning paper, a local
businessman ( car dealer) has donated some millions for a performing arts
addition to a high school in Indiana. It was uplifting to read. He stated
that the arts are as important as everything else taught( paraphrase) and that
all students should have the opportunity to be educated in the arts.
Betsy

"Lawrence A. Parker" wrote:

> I think your idea about asking Nike, etc. to support the arts is great,

---