Beaver Island

---------

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 13:20:19 PDT

Let me know if you got the information on the summer workshops on Beaver
Island and if you were able to contact Jim Gillingham regarding them.
Lyris sent back all my messages as undeliverable so I don't know if anyone
got them. Also, I would be happy to help answer any questions you might
have on CMU's programs at the Bio-Station on Beaver Island. It is an
exquisite setting and the classes are wonderful.
Ann Carolan

acarolan@inland.k12.mi.us

---