RE: Re: Recommended artists & cultures- John Biggers

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 10:42:14 PDT

I think your idea about asking Nike, etc. to support the arts is great,
and I say this coming from Akron, home of LeBron James, recipient of the
*$100* million, 7-year contract with Nike, and newest team member of the
Cleveland Cavaliers, and another in a growing line of student athletes
with a lot of money and no education!

Lawrence A. Parker
Philosopher and Educational Consultant

---