Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Some nice elementary work

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 07:12:12 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

Jeannette Anthos from J.H. House Elementary School sent me the link to her
student work on Artsonia
The site took a while to load for me - but it was well worth the wait.

I have saved several of Jeannette's ideas to put on Incredible Art
Department. She has work inspired by some of our "must do" artists.
Leornardo da Vinci - Georgia O'Keeffe - Pablo Picasso.....And one of our
favorite themes - Art about Peace ("Peaceable Kingdom" by Edward Hicks). She
also has foil masks inspired by many cultures.

Artsonia is one way to get your work noticed if you don't have a school web
site. Some publishers have noticed other list members' student art.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department